Request an Inquiry to Service Canada

If you are experiencing issues with Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Employment Insurance (EI), COVID-19 recovery benefits, Canadian Pension Plan (CPP), Old Age Security (OAS), Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS), Disability Tax Credit and Disability Pension, or Veterans Affairs please complete the two forms below  below: 

Constituency Authorization form: Download Form

  • only the first section of the form needs to be completed 
  • Sign and date 

CRA authorization form: Download Form

  • Please do not include your Social Insurance Number on the phone, someone from my office will contact you over the phone for your SIN. 
  • Please include the line "I consent to my case being discussed via cell phone" in the comment box
    • This is for CRA as many agents are working from home. Unfortunately we won't be able to assist you without this consent. 

Please submit forms to 

If you require any assistance please call 780-442-1888